CWE has prepared numerous Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) and Facility Response Plans to assist clients in meeting the Federal Regulations of 40 CFR Part 112, State of California AB1130, and Certified Unified Program Agencies (CUPA) requirements. CWE has an in-depth understanding of the SPCC rules and can provide cost-effective services to prepare a comprehensive SPCC Plan that describes the facility's containment and countermeasures to prevent spills from leaving the property, as well as procedures to respond to and clean up an oil spill that does occur.
Our SPCC Plans:
- Meet local, State, and Federal Regulations
- Provide a review of each site, recommend oil catchment and containment facilities that may be required, and recommend practical solutions
- Provide drawings of the onsite facilities
- Include operating procedures to prevent oil spills
- Identify control measures installed to prevent a spill from reaching the environment
- Provide countermeasures to contain, clean up, and mitigate the effects of an oil spill that reaches the environment